Miami Sex Crimes & Sex Offender Attorneys
Experienced Sex Crimes Attorney in Miami Florida.
EXPERIENCED SEX CRIMES ATTORNEYS
Every person charged with a sex crime deserves strong and aggressive defense. Michael D. Becker will not only fight for your rights but also secure your freedom. He is your best option to win. For a free consultation, please call (305) 538-0520 so we can discuss your case.
SEX CRIMES VIOLATE STATE & FEDERAL LAW
Sex crimes are one of the most harshly penalized criminal offenses and they are usually surrounded by strong public opinion. As consequence, the sexual offense can result in steep outcomes such as huge fines, social stigma, the loos of your job and prison sentence.
If you are convicted of a sex crime, you could be included into the sex offender registry for life. This contains all the personal information such as the name, height, age, weight and address of the individual who has been convicted. Denying registry as a sex offender is considered as a felony of the third degree in Florida. So, the best way to avoid it is to have an attorney who will plan an aggressive defense in your case.
THE MOST COMMON TYPES OF SEX CRIMES:
- Sexual Battery: This offense is known as rape and can result in a conviction for a felony of the first degree, life felony or capital felony. The sentence will depend on the age of the victim, whether a weapon was used during the offense or whether the victim had any disability.
- Unlawful Sexual Activity with a Minor: It is known as Statutory Rape. A person can be charged if they are at least 24 years old and engage in any sexual activity with someone who is 16 or 17 years old. This offense is punishable as a felony of the second degree.
- Exposure of Sexual Organs: It is known as Indecent Exposure. A person can be charged if they are naked in public or expose their sexual organs in public in an indecent manner. This offense is punishable as a misdemeanor of the first degree.
- Lewd and Lascivious Acts: A person can be charged if they commit conduct with sexual connotations or they engage in indecent behavior. A conviction for this offense can result in a misdemeanor of the second degree.
- Child Pornography An individual can be convicted if they knowingly use or promote a child less than 18 years old to engage in a sexual performance. This offense is punishable as a felony of the second degree.
If you are being charged with any sex crime or are currently under investigation, retaining an experienced attorney on your side is crucial to your defense. Michael D. Becker will protect your freedom and future.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Federal & State Crimes
White Collar Crimes
Internet & Computer Crimes
Drug trafficking & possession
Give your side of the story and receive a FREE consultation 24/7.
Protecting you is #1 Priority.
What my clients have to say:
"Strong character, unwavering dedication, with clear understanding of the law"
“Strong character, unwavering dedication, with clear understanding of the law moreover he quickly brings a sense of comfort in the legal matters at hand. Michael D Becker is my best choice in representation hence the best in over all value. Peace of mind is worth more; Experience and brilliance are not extra extraordinary. It's just the way Mr Becker provides his service."
Daniel D. Curtis
"He kept all of us updated as the case progressed"
“He kept all of us updated as the case progressed, and he went above and beyond, visiting my home to collect discovery personally and taking my oft-times bizarre from-confinement-calls at all hours. He did this all with a disarming yet professional manner which put me and my family at ease during a very stressful time."
"He was Bold, Direct, Honest. Told me like it was."
"When I got arrested I was being told all different stories from different attorney's I was recommended to Mr Becker. He was Bold, Direct, Honest. Told me like it was. No BS. Most Attorney's want to tell you what you want to hear. He does not."